• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Perilous Times, Lawlessness and Apostacy Prevail

R

robert pate

Jesus is going to return soon. If he doesn't, he has missed a good chance. I have been around for some time and seen the morals of this country decline dramatically. What is happening today would not even be thought of back in the 50's. The two great Satanic nations are beginning to make their moves. I believe that World War three is about to happen. Perilous times are here, 2 Timothy 3:1.

I can hardly believe the lawlessness that is happening. People are getting robbed right on the streets. The police arrest the criminals and put them in jail, but they are right back on the street the next day doing their crime. What kind of justice is that? There is lawlessness like never before and it's getting worse. And now they want to defund the police departments.

Godlessness is everywhere. Someone is always trying to rip me off. I have changed my credit card number about 5 times in the last five years. It seems that every time the phone rings it is some scammer trying to rip me off. They call me up and tell me that they are from Amazon and that there is a problem with my account. What they really want is financial information so that they can rip me off.

Apostacy is prevalent. The Gospel is not being preached today. Paul told Timothy that in the last days some would depart from the faith, 1 Timothy 4:1-3. No one seems to be interested in the Gospel and justification by faith. What they are interested in is religion, how to save themselves by what they do. Jesus said, "Few there be that find it" Matthew 7:14. What most have found is religion.

Come soon Lord Jesus and deliver us from this corrupt world.

Jesus is going to return soon. If he doesn't, he has missed a good chance. I have been around for some time and seen the morals of this country decline dramatically. What is happening today would not even be thought of back in the 50's. The two great Satanic nations are beginning to make their moves. I believe that World War three is about to happen. Perilous times are here, 2 Timothy 3:1.

I can hardly believe the lawlessness that is happening. People are getting robbed right on the streets. The police arrest the criminals and put them in jail, but they are right back on the street the next day doing their crime. What kind of justice is that? There is lawlessness like never before and it's getting worse. And now they want to defund the police departments.

Godlessness is everywhere. Someone is always trying to rip me off. I have changed my credit card number about 5 times in the last five years. It seems that every time the phone rings it is some scammer trying to rip me off. They call me up and tell me that they are from Amazon and that there is a problem with my account. What they really want is financial information so that they can rip me off.

Apostacy is prevalent. The Gospel is not being preached today. Paul told Timothy that in the last days some would depart from the faith, 1 Timothy 4:1-3. No one seems to be interested in the Gospel and justification by faith. What they are interested in is religion, how to save themselves by what they do. Jesus said, "Few there be that find it" Matthew 7:14. What most have found is religion.

Amen, Robert. I'm so disgusted with this world I just block it all out and think of God and heavenly things. I had to change one card # so I've been blessed that way. Every generation thinks the end is near and as more time passes, we are closer to Jesus' return. I used to think He would come back in my lifetime but now I think I will die before He gets here.

Amen, Robert. I'm so disgusted with this world I just block it all out and think of God and heavenly things. I had to change one card # so I've been blessed that way. Every generation thinks the end is near and as more time passes, we are closer to Jesus' return. I used to think He would come back in my lifetime but now I think I will die before He gets here.
How much worse is it going to get before Jesus returns? The Lord hears the prayers of his people. Pray for his return.

How much worse is it going to get before Jesus returns? The Lord hears the prayers of his people. Pray for his return.
The Martyrs in heaven ask how long, as well. We must be patient in God's perfect timing. We should also be careful not to doubt God's words.

2 Peter 3 KJV -

This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:

2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Greetings robert pate,
Jesus is going to return soon. If he doesn't, he has missed a good chance. I have been around for some time and seen the morals of this country decline dramatically. What is happening today would not even be thought of back in the 50's.
Yes, I agree, but I consider some of the prophecies immediately before the return of Jesus need to be fulfilled. An understanding of some of this produces patience and also reassures that the steps towards the determined end are progressing.
The two great Satanic nations are beginning to make their moves. I believe that World War three is about to happen. Perilous times are here, 2 Timothy 3:1.
Yes, I consider that Russia is the "Rosh" of Ezekiel 38 and the King of the North of Daniel 11:40-45.
I can hardly believe the lawlessness that is happening. People are getting robbed right on the streets.
This seems to reflect more the situation in the USA than Australia. Also guns are a problem in the USA not in Australia.
Someone is always trying to rip me off. I have changed my credit card number about 5 times in the last five years. It seems that every time the phone rings it is some scammer trying to rip me off. They call me up and tell me that they are from Amazon and that there is a problem with my account. What they really want is financial information so that they can rip me off.
Yes, we have had this problem here, mainly from call centres in India (?), despite their claims that they are local and use fraudulent phone numbers, and I am quite amused by their pursuit of this, and I like to waste as much of their time as possible. I do not have a credit card or use my computer for financial transactions. Our Internet Providers are now required by the Government to intercept these calls, and we often receive a call and then the Provider will cut the call off after a very short time.
Apostasy set in soon after the Apostles and those in the next generation departed the scene. I was interested that you end your post with your usual perspective on "religion". Yes we need to understand and affectionately respond to the Gospel of the Kingdom and Name Acts 8:5-6,12.

Kind regards
Trevor

When is humanity going to do something about it? It may be another 5-10 thousand years or more before a return (visit). Even then its humanity that must govern itself and not sit on our hands waiting for a miraculous intervention!

When is humanity going to do something about it? It may be another 5-10 thousand years or more before a return (visit). Even then its humanity that must govern itself and not sit on our hands waiting for a miraculous intervention!
Don't count on humanity to do anything. Things are getting worse, not better. Humanity is hell bent on destroying itself.

Back