• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Meditation on God's Law

M

Manonfire63

Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, 2but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law day and night. 3That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither- whatever they do prospers. 4Not so the wicked! They are like chaff that the wind blows away. (Psalms 1:1-4)
What does it mean to meditate on The Law of the The Lord? Lets start with The Power of the Tongue. How does The Power of the Tongue work? Given someone is singing or saying something, could that potentially mean they were sowing some seeds good or bad?

Post: "The Power of the Tongue" from r/Conceptual_Biblestudy.

Working to understand words and word usage in songs, I have liked the following Bible Study:

You understand The Power of the Tongue? You did the Bible Study? We are doing some critical thinking about Bible passages and word usage in songs in an understanding of The Law of The Lord.

The Connection Between Prophecy and Music

After that you will go to Gibeah of God, where there is a Philistine outpost. As you approach the town, you will meet a procession of prophets coming down from the high place with lyres, timbrels, pipes and harps being played before them, and they will be prophesying. The Spirit of the LORD will come powerfully upon you, and you will prophesy with them; and you will be changed into a different person. (1 Samuel 10:5) And when they came thither to the hill, behold, a company of prophets met him; and the Spirit of God came upon him, and he prophesied among them. 11 And it came to pass, when all that knew him beforetime saw that, behold, he prophesied among the prophets, then the people said one to another, What is this that is come unto the son of Kish? Is Saul also among the prophets? (1 Samuel 10:10-11)
I have found that there has been a connection between music and prophecy. What may have the procession of prophets been doing in 1 Samuel 10:5?
  • They were in The Moment.
  • No Hesitation. No fear. No Doubt.
  • They may have been intuitive. They perceived through God's Spirit in The Moment.
When King Saul saw and heard them, the Spirit of God came upon him powerfully and he was "In the Moment" with no doubt or fear, no hesitation. King Saul felt compelled through God's Holy Spirit. He started prophesying.
As for you, son of man, your people are talking together about you by the walls and at the doors of the houses, saying to each other, ‘Come and hear the message that has come from the Lord.’ 31 My people come to you, as they usually do, and sit before you to hear your words, but they do not put them into practice. Their mouths speak of love, but their hearts are greedy for unjust gain. 32 Indeed, to them you are nothing more than one who sings love songs with a beautiful voice and plays an instrument well, for they hear your words but do not put them into practice. (Ezekiel 33:30-33)*
Prophet Ezekiel was a musician who people came to see.

King David was a musician and a Psalmist. He had a heart after God.

There appears to be a link between music and prophecy. Working for God, I have found myself posting a lot of music videos as shepherded by God. God has shown me things watching said music videos. I may have been interrupting an artists dream or vision, through God, or there may have been spiritual references in a video, and the lyrics worked a particular way towards a particular purpose, and God may have shown me some things. There may have been signs of the times in the media. I don't know how to describe the link between music and prophecy any better than this, at this time, other than to point it out.

Mediation

The following is a playlist of songs that were generated through God towards seeing. What is the best way to view said songs? Anyway that someone is guided to, but alone, with no distraction is best. Who was the audience for this playlist? It is a general internet audience. Some of it may have also been a social critique. Regardless of if the song or the song writer or performer was a good Christian or not, we are looking at words spoken or sung and The Bible. Some songs when presented as something for God work pretty well regardless of what the author was trying to convey.
What is the best way to view this? Anyway. What is a man doing on Friday or Saturday night? A single college student may be thinking about going out with his friends? He was part of the world. A married man may be looking for a variety of things, but mostly to get away from his work and relax. On a Friday or Saturday night, sitting down with our favorite drink to relax, and opening our Bible, with no distractions, that is where someone may need to be.
It is Friday or Saturday night. A man pours himself his favorite drink to relax. He is reading his Bible. Does he post it on Facebook to update his status? No. Wrong frame of mind. Heart in the wrong place. We don't care what other people think.

More in this frame of mind, reviewing or mediating on lyrics and music towards understanding God.

The Matrix and Neo and The Bible

What is The Matrix?

Socratic Paradox - Given all men are out to do what they believe to be in their best interests or what they believe is good, how can evil exist? Satan has existed. Satan has been a liar and deceiver. Satan has lied and skewed people’s perspectives.

It is 1995. The US Education System was seen as failing? Why? Progressive Education, like John Dewey, teaches teachers to lower the bar. Progressive Education teaches teachers to teach to the students, and teach to their culture. The Counter Culture was a rebellion. A rebellion of children from their parents. A rebellion of wives from husbands. A rebellion from God. Progressive Education would be teaching to the culture. Given many false things, false ideas, false cultural traits or habits were institutionalize, then Progressive Education teaches to those false things, and keeps them internalized in various communities. This has created a Matrix of false perspectives and illusions..... A Matrix of lies and deceptions.

In terms of learning to see and understand God, someone needs Enduring Themes. He may need a more perennial or classical education. The bar, in terms of education, isn’t lowered. The bar is the bar. It is a standard in which people strive for and work hard to meet. It is not lowered, and there are no excuses. Someone who is a no-go in terms of the standards is a no-go. He should work harder, and try again?
  • "Son of man, these men have set up idols in their hearts and put wicked stumbling blocks before their faces. Should I let them inquire of me at all? (Ezekiel 14:3)
The Story of Neo unfolds like a movie. You watch it in order. God may give you something as you watch. Can you read the signs of the times?

The Story of Neo
How did these songs end up arranged here? How did certain songs ended up chosen? I was guided to them around 2014-2015 and this has been something posted around the internet in one form or another since. I may have experienced something, and due to my experiences, I seemed to fit into something. I may have been shown something by God, posted or tweeted it, and later experienced or saw something. Some songs may have fit into certain spiritual or prophetic themes. This has been very prophetic.

Back