• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Christology Meditate

P

patrick jane

14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Bible Gateway

Joshua 1:8
8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Bible Gateway

Psalm 119:15
15 I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.
Bible Gateway

Psalm 104:34
34 My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.
Bible Gateway

Philippians 4:8
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Bible Gateway

Psalm 119:97
97 O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.
Bible Gateway

Psalm 1:2
2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
Bible Gateway

Psalm 143:5
5 I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands.
Bible Gateway

Psalm 63:6
6 When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.
Bible Gateway

Psalm 49:3
3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.
Bible Gateway

Psalm 77:12
12 I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings.
Bible Gateway

Psalm 119:148
148 Mine eyes prevent the night watches, that I might meditate in thy word.
Bible Gateway

Isaiah 26:3
3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Bible Gateway

Psalm 119:11
11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
Bible Gateway

Proverbs 4:20-22
20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
Bible Gateway

Matthew 6:6
6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
Bible Gateway

Psalm 1:1-6
1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. 4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away. 5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. 6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
Bible Gateway

Psalm 119:97-99
97 O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day. 98 Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me. 99 I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.
Bible Gateway

Genesis 24:63
63 And Isaac went out to meditate in the field at the eventide: and he lifted up his eyes, and saw, and, behold, the camels were coming.
Bible Gateway

Psalm 119:78
78 Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause: but I will meditate in thy precepts.
Bible Gateway

Psalm 145:5
5 I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.
Bible Gateway

Romans 12:2
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Bible Gateway

Psalm 119:99
99 I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.
Bible Gateway

Psalm 119:48
48 My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statutes.
Bible Gateway

Don't be an antagonist. You've done enough damage here already and with this being the case you are on an extremely short leash.
Did Jesus meditate?
Maybe. He prayed. He wasn't a yogi or a monk, He was a Rabbi in the order of Melchezidek. High priest, with no pride or malice, unlike you.

“Jesus is not a human person.” - Trinitarianism

This isn’t the only reason that I came out of trinitarianism but it is one reason that I did.

Back