• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Jesus, the God-Man

God is not a man as us and neither is there any fleshly infallible interpreter a umpire called a daysman or a Pope. . set between God not seen and man with the approval of both .

Job 9:32-33 For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment.
Neither is there any daysman betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us both.. . . ( God and Man)

To that law the testimony or working out as to the end of the matter. Jesus the Son of man would never stand in the place of a Daysman.

The one good teaching master as our unseen Lord works in us to both will and empower us just as he did in the Son of man, Jesus .

Jesus as the Son of man living in a body of death would never stand in the place of the abomination of desolation (daysman or Pope ) standing in the holy unseen place of the glory of God .God the one good teaching master the unseen Lord

Note. . ( purple ) my addition

Mark 10:16-18 And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them. And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled (worship) to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life? And Jesus (the prophet given words from the father) said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

The word good used throughout the bible is our unseen God seal of approval the seal of faith (the unseen) used seven times the last to represent the whole six days it was very good

Genesis 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

God is not a man as us and neither is there any fleshly infallible interpreter a umpire called a daysman or a Pope. . set between God not seen and man with the approval of both .

Job 9:32-33 For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment.
Neither is there any daysman betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us both.. . . ( God and Man)

To that law the testimony or working out as to the end of the matter. Jesus the Son of man would never stand in the place of a Daysman.

The one good teaching master as our unseen Lord works in us to both will and empower us just as he did in the Son of man, Jesus .

Jesus as the Son of man living in a body of death would never stand in the place of the abomination of desolation (daysman or Pope ) standing in the holy unseen place of the glory of God .God the one good teaching master the unseen Lord

Note. . ( purple ) my addition

Mark 10:16-18 And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them. And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled (worship) to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life? And Jesus (the prophet given words from the father) said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

The word good used throughout the bible is our unseen God seal of approval the seal of faith (the unseen) used seven times the last to represent the whole six days it was very good

Genesis 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

says you! the Holy Bible DISAGREES with you, that that is ALL that really matters!

LOL That should be easy for you to show .

Who does it agree with Peter our brother in the Lord?

read my many posts on here, and you will see what the Bible says, if you will only open your eyes!

The Bible doesn’t call Jesus “the God-Man.” The description first comes on the scene centuries after the Apostles had all died, in the writings of Origen.

The Apostles call Jesus “the man.”

Who are we following: the Apostles or Origen?

Trinitarianism follows Origen.

The Bible doesn’t call Jesus “the God-Man.” The description first comes on the scene centuries after the Apostles had all died, in the writings of Origen.

The Apostles call Jesus “the man.”

Who are we following: the Apostles or Origen?

Trinitarianism follows Origen.

I can't recall if PJ had a policy against discussing the Trinity here. I recall that some of his moderators and many members used to lose their minds when people did.

My goal is to monitor and moderate behavior..... not content.

Back