• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Is Aleph-Tav a Reference to Jesus?

S

Sissy

Aleph is the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
Tav is the last letter of the Hebrew alphabet.

OIP.XL-XEokxiocnKtdpVd9jPQAAAA

Rev_1:17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last,​
Rev_2:8 “And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: ‘The words of the first and the last, who died and came to life.​
Rev_22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”​

There are several places in scripture that the Aleph-Tav appears but has no translation, is left blank (ie. is not translated into any word).
For instance:
Genesis 1:1
בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ׃
the earth ....... and .......the heavens ...... (blank) ..... God ........ created ....... In the beginning

Is the Aleph-Tav a secret encoding of Jesus Christ?

12 minute video

Aleph is the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
Tav is the last letter of the Hebrew alphabet.

OIP.XL-XEokxiocnKtdpVd9jPQAAAA

Rev_1:17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last,​
Rev_2:8 “And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: ‘The words of the first and the last, who died and came to life.​
Rev_22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”​

There are several places in scripture that the Aleph-Tav appears but has no translation, is left blank (ie. is not translated into any word).
For instance:
Genesis 1:1
בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ׃
the earth ....... and .......the heavens ...... (blank) ..... God ........ created ....... In the beginning

Is the Aleph-Tav a secret encoding of Jesus Christ?

12 minute video

Asked and answered!

And if you don't believe me (Mike Heiser) please reference this database (that I helped create) -- that cracked me up.

Back