• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

INTERCONNECTED WORD: The Spirit & Power of Elijah

P

patrick jane

INTERCONNECTED WORD Ep 1 The Transfiguration​

This will hopefully be an improved remake of a video we did several months ago regarding the powerful connections between the Messiah, Elijah, & Moses. I removed the original due to some errors someone pointed out, but I've since found many more connections that I wanted to share.

I was going to do this off air, but thought it would save time and provide a chance for fellowship and input to add to the study. Some of these connections were made thanks to you all sharing in the comments of our original video, so thanks for that.

(POST LIVESTREAM CORRECTION) The connection between Elijah and the messiah feeding the masses should've been for Elisha which will feed into our next video on this topic. Sorry for the mistake. I blame you all for failing to correct me live lol. Just kidding, someone probably did, but I was too busy reading.

1 hour 18 minutes

INTERCONNECTED WORD: Ep 2 The Spirit & Power of Elijah​

These connections are powerful, but I do believe they go deeper and will require another video on the topic. As always, if you catch my mistakes, please let me know so that I can correct them. Thanks for all you do and for the much needed prayers as we approach the birth of our baby boy.

42 minutes

INTERCONNECTED WORD: Ep 2 The Spirit & Power of Elijah​

These connections are powerful, but I do believe they go deeper and will require another video on the topic. As always, if you catch my mistakes, please let me know so that I can correct them. Thanks for all you do and for the much needed prayers as we approach the birth of our baby boy.

42 minutes
I would offer water represents the doctrines as God's law in the Bible .It is used to divide. Joshua like Moses , Elijah and Jesus the Son of man are used in parables or figures . I would call The rightly dividing doctrine.

In that way we can learn the difference between the doctrines of men as commandments of men, earthly, and that inspired from above that comes down like rain causes growth or life (green)

Deuteronomy 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

Another kind of example other than Moses, Jesus, Elijah, Joshua or Mary changing water into wine "the blood of grapes" Genesis 49:11 and other references .You could say water into blood. It is one examples of the parables "drink the blood" knowing its not what literal goes into a person that can cleanse them of sin .What goes in comes out as refuge it cannot enter the heart and soul of the matter..

Interesting parable in Exodus 16. The murmuring of unbelief desiring to go back to slavery ( Egypt to represent this worlds system for the food and give up their weekend rest the sabbath ceremony.

Exodus 16:7 And in the morning, then ye shall see the glory of the Lord; for that he heareth your murmurings against the Lord: and what are we, that ye murmur against us?

The glory of the promised prophecy or the testimony of the law, the water of the doctrines of our God.

First dividing the meat of the word to represent the will of the father. the food the disciples knew not of then propviding daily bread as Manna again separated from earth with water to represent the water of the word the water our savior cleanings us with the doctrines of God .Same water as doctrines of God husbands are to wash their wife with. We all need help .

Exodus 16:13-15 And it came to pass, that at even the quails came up, and covered the camp: and in the morning the dew lay round about the host. And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground. And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: ( I call living bread) for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the Lord hath given you to eat.

Called the hidden manna in Revelation 2. Hiding the understanding in parables form the revealing dividing them to a kingdom of priests Christians

BE READY FOR THE 3RD DAY: INTERCONNECTED WORD Ep 3​

The significance of the 3rd day may have a far deeper meaning than we thought. We'll be looking at prophecy and many other verses in the Bible that may reveal the significance of the 3rd day and how it relates to our Biblical timeline.

47 minutes

IS THE 3RD DAY NEAR? INTERCONNECTED WORD Ep 4​

I talked about most of this in a live hangout, but wanted to give a more clear summary and only focus on the basics. Also, I've learned that live hangouts don't have closed captions, so I promised someone I'd upload the video directly. I do believe this is a major concept to grasp as we are extremely close to the 3rd day.

22 minutes

BE READY FOR THE 3RD DAY: INTERCONNECTED WORD Ep 3​

The significance of the 3rd day may have a far deeper meaning than we thought. We'll be looking at prophecy and many other verses in the Bible that may reveal the significance of the 3rd day and how it relates to our Biblical timeline.

47 minutes
I would offer the word three represents the end of a matter throughout the bible as a metaphor used in parables. It is not associated with the thousand years a metaphor used in the Revelation 20 parable as well as the Old Testament. It sets the standard used in Revelation

Psalm 90:4For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Ecclesiastes 6:6 Yea, though he live a thousand years twice told, yet hath he seen no good: do not all go to one place

No literal thousand. again the signified understanding called hidden manna in chapter 2:17 of Revelation

Thousand throughout the Bible represents a unknow or concealed understanding in respect to whatsoever is in view to include time.

Back