• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

IF you say you are saved , how do you know you will be RESURRECTED ?

D

daniel perez

So if you are saved , HOW do you know that you will be RESSURRECTED ?

Explain how you are saved , first !!

As Christ will be coming back in Matt 24:3 and 14 ?

Or do you believe that Christ is coming back in 1 Cor 15:51 58 and 2 Thess 2:1 !!

dan p

Hello Daniel,

As a Christian believer who has been avid in scriptures, who doesn’t know everything single thing about the Bible. Will tell you this, I am someone who believes Jesus, returned to gather His Bride that was to be waiting for his return back then in that age before the destruction of Jerusalem took place on 70Ad.

These types of subjects can go for periods of hundreds of hours just doing a Bible study along with the including of looking and using the Old Tedtsment to help intercept and lay out the New, Testsment by and through the spirit, which many of the previous Old Prophets, and the Disciples of Christ have laid openly for anyone to see in the now collected Bible one uses for themselves today.

A simple answer to your question:

IF you say you are saved , how do you know you will be RESURRECTED ?​

A person will experience new resurrected life by the given by God which God gives Holy Spirit and the Spirit of Christ, to dwell within your heart. That person will have new desires to seek out the things of God and will hold on to the truth and hope founded in the Gospel of Christ. That is Jesus proclaims resurrection for the believers and unbelievers. That is a promise.

The revelation says there will be a separation of believers and unbelievers in Revelation 22, and that is also a promise, they however are outside the heavenly gates of the city, however the gates to the city are never considered or said to be closing those who outside completely off.

Thank you for a moment of your time, and reading,
In love, peace, kindness, faithfulness of Christ,
Matthew Gallagher

Hello Daniel,

As a Christian believer who has been avid in scriptures, who doesn’t know everything single thing about the Bible. Will tell you this, I am someone who believes Jesus, returned to gather His Bride that was to be waiting for his return back then in that age before the destruction of Jerusalem took place on 70Ad.

These types of subjects can go for periods of hundreds of hours just doing a Bible study along with the including of looking and using the Old Tedtsment to help intercept and lay out the New, Testsment by and through the spirit, which many of the previous Old Prophets, and the Disciples of Christ have laid openly for anyone to see in the now collected Bible one uses for themselves today.

A person will experience new resurrected life by the given by God which God gives Holy Spirit and the Spirit of Christ, to dwell within your heart. That person will have new desires to seek out the things of God and will hold on to the truth and hope founded in the Gospel of Christ. That is Jesus proclaims resurrection for the believers and unbelievers. That is a promise.

The revelation says there will be a separation of believers and unbelievers in Revelation 22, and that is also a promise, they however are outside the heavenly gates of the city, however the gates to the city are never considered or said to be closing those who outside completely off.

Matthew Gallagher

And you did not explain how you or anyone can be saved and give verses that explain HOW >

#1 Acts 9:6 and then 1 Cor 12:3 and then 1 Tim 1:16 !!

dan p

John 11:25

John‬ ‭17:3

Romans 1:16

Colossians 1:13

In Christ,
Matthew Gallagher

So if you are saved , HOW do you know that you will be RESSURRECTED ?

Explain how you are saved , first !!

As Christ will be coming back in Matt 24:3 and 14 ?

Or do you believe that Christ is coming back in 1 Cor 15:51 58 and 2 Thess 2:1 !!

dan p
Saved by faith and trust that I will awake on the mansion worlds.

Hello Daniel,

Matthew Gallagher
And will you start with how a person is saved today ?

And many believe that water BAPTISM saves ?

And many believe that only GRACE saves .

And many believe , just do the best you can ?

Do you have a verse , in the bible that express , salvation ?

Phil 3:3-6 how Paul about his position , concerning righteousness which is in the LAW , HAVING BECOME BLAMELESS .

give it a shot .

dan p

Or that

Daniel,

I don’t wanna answer, would you like to answer your own question and share it here?

God bless you,
In Christ,
Matthew Gallagher

Daniel,

I don’t wanna answer, would you like to answer your own question and share it here?

God bless you,
In Christ,
Matthew Gallagher
And I believe that only one person , that believes what I will now say .

In Eph 4:5 it reads One Lord , one Faith , one baptism .

Anyone that will take the trouble to check the Greek text will see the Greek BAPTISM is not in the Greek text , for it is the Greek word BAPTISMA ,

This Greek word is used 22 times from Matt-- Eph 4:5 , check and see are all BAPTISMA for the DEAD in 1 Cor 15:29 ?

Remember that the whole chapter in 1 Cor 15 is talking about RESURRECTION .

When I turned to Rom 6:4 Therefore we were buried together with HIM through this BATISMA into the DEATH and the one who places us into his death BAPRISMA , can only be the HOLY SPIRIT '

Sorry that I was late to reply as , I was having trouble with my new computer for over 2 weeks .

dan p

And will you start with how a person is saved today ?

And many believe that water BAPTISM saves ?

And many believe that only GRACE saves .

And many believe , just do the best you can ?

Do you have a verse , in the bible that express , salvation ?

Phil 3:3-6 how Paul about his position , concerning righteousness which is in the LAW , HAVING BECOME BLAMELESS .

give it a shot .

dan p

Or that

Your fundamental questions are all made clear to anyone who has read the New Testament. You should read it again and pay attention to those passages that contain your key words that are in question.

1 John 5:11 - And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.

Romans 8:10 - And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

Back