• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Howdy! Greetings and salutations.

The_H_C

Hello to everyone.

I try to look at all people as my distant cousins, which I truly believe we are.

And I like to discuss science, and how scientific facts support the Bible — the 66-book canon.

I accept Jesus as my Savior, and as His follower, I worship Who Jesus worshipped: his Father, whose name is pronounced Yahweh in Hebrew, Jehovah in English. — John 4:23; 20:17; Psalm 83:18, KJV

And something else I enjoy discussing, amiably, is the Flood of Genesis & evidence that supports it. And no, I am not a YEC.
The two ideas are not tied together.

Best wishes to all.

EDIT: Hey! Just looking over my post, and saw the links to the KJV Bible! With further links to other versions!
That’s great! Kudos to the site administrators!

A warm welcome to White Horse Forums!

Amiable discussion is what we intend to foster here. Let's make it so, together.

The Holy Cross? -That's my guess.

Of course, it could be something else..... like The hairy canary.

I like your guess. I’m a little embarrassed to say what I couldn’t get out of my head… The Holy Cow. I thought that must surely be wrong, but what if it wasn’t? I had to clear it up for my own peace of mind.

Back