• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Gods Commands were Perfect - Jesus fulfills - and Jesus says to obey Him?

M

MatthewG

Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.”

What is it we are suppose to obey? To believe on the Lord Jesus Christ for doing everything his teachings, and love.

Yes.

Just remember Jesus also says with God anything is possible.

I don't think not many understand what He is saying.

Yes.

Just remember Jesus also says with God anything is possible.

I don't think not many understand what He is saying.
Yes, we just assume, what to say, only what we know, but this I do know, it is the anointing of the Holy Spirit that teaches us, what should we say, any else is speculation
The Holy S[pirit does not think human, for he is all Spirit, and in that, we do not know what is definition of a spirit is?
The Holy Spirit does not have a human heart, only if he wich to be known to anyone.

Proverbs 3:5-6 (KJV) Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
I am far from what is, but know what is I must let go.

The battle of human knowledge is about how much men understand because, in all we do, even that is which standards, all information is more than we are unable to understand because of the amount the information we already have.
the mind of seventh grade, this mentality in which spiritual things can learn, who are candidates to enter the Kingdom
1 Corinthians 3:1-4 (KJV) And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal and walk as men? For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.”

What is it we are suppose to obey? To believe on the Lord Jesus Christ for doing everything his teachings, and love.

Obeying his teaching is obeying him.

Back