• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Does God Love You Personally?

G

Grace Accepted

Although it should not be a surprise, it always comes as one when someone espousing a way to "get" saved cannot tell you if they are saved or not. Even more surprising is that some of them cannot even utter or type the words, "God loves me personally."

What is your testimony? Does God Love You?

If so in what ways has He demonstrated His love to you personally?

Although it should not be a surprise, it always comes as one when someone espousing a way to "get" saved cannot tell you if they are saved or not. Even more surprising is that some of them cannot even utter or type the words, "God loves me personally."

What is your testimony? Does God Love You?

If so in what ways has He demonstrated His love to you personally?
God loves His creation, and He loves those personally who get His teachings and obeys Him.

I have a powerful testimony when Jesus saved me.

I have been trying to help others have a powerful testimony too, but they don't want to believe Jesus who tells us how to get saved and have him reveal himself. People would rather believe what their teacher of choice tells them to believe.

God loves His creation, and He loves those personally who get His teachings and obeys Him.

I have a powerful testimony when Jesus saved me.

I have been trying to help others have a powerful testimony too, but they don't want to believe Jesus who tells us how to get saved and have him reveal himself. People would rather believe what their teacher of choice tells them to believe.
So, what is the answer to the question? Does Jesus love you personally?

Now the other part of my question is how does he demonstrate His love to you personally?
Well, as I said before, I have a powerful testimony when Jesus saved me. Jesus spoke to me personally. He gave me his Spirit to live in me and me in him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to you reader; great question.

Does God love you personally?

God does love me.

Though he doesn’t just love me, he loves everyone. God showed his love by sending his son to die for people who were ungodly, and worshiped idols instead of the true and living God. That all people could take part in the heavenly kingdom by and through the Lord Jesus Christ.

The grace of God is an example of his love toward an individual when they end up falling into sin or missing the mark when they are enticed by their own decision because of the darkness that exist in the soul, be it hate, greed, lust, envy, strife, or whatever else you can think of your fleshly proclivity may be.

The grace to know that though we all make mistakes God doesn’t leave us out in the dry land to die, yet he is constantly calling people to revert back unto his Son, and reap eternal spiritual life by the everlasting water and bread provided from Christ and also to mature in him by abiding within the Lord.

In love,
Matthew Gallagher

Hello to you reader; great question.

Does God love you personally?

God does love me.

Though he doesn’t just love me, he loves everyone. God showed his love by sending his son to die for people who were ungodly, and worshiped idols instead of the true and living God. That all people could take part in the heavenly kingdom by and through the Lord Jesus Christ.

The grace of God is an example of his love toward an individual when they end up falling into sin or missing the mark when they are enticed by their own decision because of the darkness that exist in the soul, be it hate, greed, lust, envy, strife, or whatever else you can think of your fleshly proclivity may be.

The grace to know that though we all make mistakes God doesn’t leave us out in the dry land to die, yet he is constantly calling people to revert back unto his Son, and reap eternal spiritual life by the everlasting water and bread provided from Christ and also to mature in him by abiding within the Lord.

In love,
Matthew Gallagher
Are you comfortable putting that into the first person? Like this:
The grace of God is an example of his love toward me when I end up falling into sin or missing the mark when I am enticed by my own decision because of the darkness that exist in my soul, be it hate, greed, lust, envy, strife, or whatever else I can think my fleshly proclivity may be.

The grace to know that though I make mistakes God doesn’t leave me out in the dry land to die, yet he is constantly calling me to revert back unto his Son, and reap eternal spiritual life by the everlasting water and bread provided from Christ and also to mature in him by abiding within the Lord.

I’ll put it to you like this my brother in Christ Grace_accepted from what Ted, Godstruth, has shared.

It’s comforting to know that God loves all people unconditionally, for Jesus paid for all people’s sins already. If they desire to have the life age-during or eternal life - they will seek out the things of God lead by the spirit. God already has sent and shared his love by his son for all the world.

Back